Performing Arts, Dance, Music, Yoga
- We offer an array of Performing Arts to our students, as an alternative medium of expression. The disciplines offered include Music, Key board and Dance. Our students regularly participate in All India Radio and TV programmes.
- The School provides a space for Dance. Besides being a way to train the mind and the body, it is also a medium to inculcate values amongst students, enhance their knowledge about the rich cultural heritage of India besides nurture creativity.
- The aim of Indian Music is to kindle an interest and awareness amongst the young generation towards the classical and semi- classical forms of music, thereby developing a fine sense of creativity, rhythm and appreciation.
- Sowdambikaa offers Yoga to our kids to know about the benefits of yoga as well as practice yoga in daily routine for real life style and healthy life forever, controlling the body and the mind.
- The school provides Karate to our students from Std III to XII. It teaches self-confidence, self-esteem, team work, and morals.
© 2017. Sowdambikaa Matriculation Higher Secondary School | Maintained by Seyali.